Wednesday, November 11, 2020

I will provide you super instagram influencer in 24 hours

 



Why Me?


I have worked with Fortune 500 brands like Adidas, L’Oreal, Danone, and Pfizer on multiple digital marketing projects. I aim to leverage my experience to assist you grow your brand on Instagram while maintaining brand professionalism and performance delivery.


Why My Service?


I will come up with an Influencer marketing strategy that you simply can implement for your brand. The influencers are going to be handpicked strategically in order that it matches your niche and can be ready to allow you to realize more exposure, followers & sales for your business.

I will also include a complicated Influencer strategy video guide which will show you ways to pitch, negotiate, and therefore the best thanks to work with influencers.


What Is Included within the Gig?


✅ Research niche-specific and active influencer

✅ Influencer pitching strategy

✅ Tested and proven email templates 

✅ the way to streamline the method 

✅ Negotiation tactics to urge the simplest deal

✅ Advanced Video Influencer Guide for step by step strategy to seek out your own influencers

✅Strategic newsletter 2020 covering the newest monthly Instagram trends & updates


NOTE: I only help English speaking influencers

Previous Post
First
Related Posts

0 comments: